Terms of Service
By using thegotspot.com in any and all manners you agree to the terms below.
Getsocio, as a service provider, gives permission to its Customers (“you” or “your”) to register the site on Getsocio platform (“Site”).
Got Spot Merchants are solely responsible for any and all liability related to the redemption of The Got Spot Voucher. The Got Spot, as publisher, is only required to deliver the purchased voucher. The Got Spot assumes no liability in the event of injury, death, loss of property, poor service or otherwise related to the redemption of said voucher.
All sales are final.
Again all sales are final.
Got Spot vouchers are good for the amount paid for five years from date of purchase. It is the customer’s responsibility to bring this to the merchant’s attention if necessary.
Ownership of the Platform and Site
Shaded vouchers in customer’s Got Spot account have been redeemed and can no longer be printed or used. It is the customer’s responsibility to manage their vouchers within their Got Spot account. The Got Spot considers all Marked as Used vouchers as having been redeemed.
The Got Spot/Brandon Lewis Media assumes no liability in the event of injury, loss of property or even death related to the use of a Got Spot voucher.
The Merchant for which the voucher is purchased is solely responsible for any and all promised services listed in the offer.
The Got Spot/Brandon Lewis Media & any merchant partners are not liable for user errors.
Access to the Platform and Site
Getsocio reserves the right to deny service or use of the Platform and Site to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Platform and Site accessible, the Platform and Site may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in Getsocio service, Platform and Site access due to circumstances both within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of our control (e.g., datacenter fault).
The Site can be created for personal use only and cannot be created for selling or re-selling (unless such activity is discussed and authorized by Getsocio). Customer is responsible for updating and correcting information on the Site. You understand and agree that Getsocio is not responsible for any incident arising out of, or related to, your Site settings or Site data. You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your Site. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security and settings of your Site. We will assume that anyone using the Site or transacting through your Site is you. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your Site.
Getsocio reserves the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of our services, the Site or the Platform.
- Submitting any content to the Site that:
- Violates applicable laws (including but not limited to intellectual property laws, laws relating to rights of privacy and rights of publicity and laws related to defamation);
- Contains viruses or malware;
- Offers unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted, confidential or private information;
- Has the effect of impersonating others;
- Is purposely inaccurate, commits fraud or falsifies information;
- Is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
- Attempting to do or actually doing any of the following on the Site:
- Adding names and email address to mass emails without consent of the recipient and sending spam to these email address;
- Selling products, deals or services known in advance that these products, deals or services will not be or cannot be delivered and received (including but not limited to situations when Customer tries to sell or actually sells deals, products and services on the Site that do not exist);
- Developing links to sell deals, products and services outside of the Site or offering another way to purchase deals outside of the Site (including but not limited to situations when Customer engages people to purchase deals, products and services that are available on the Site by phone calls, direct visits to the office, etc. instead of purchasing deals, products and services online on the Site);
- Disclosing to public of personal data of users of the Site (including but not limited to selling emails of subscribers to third-party companies, disclosing any other customers personal data);
- Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of The Got Spot, Platform and our services;
- Accessing and setting up of multiple customer accounts by the same individual
- Other fraudulent activity on the Site or against Getsocio, Platform and Getsocio services or The Got Spot
- Submitting false credit card disputes will result in the forefiture of all purchases and your Got Spot account without refund.
- Requesting refunds for redeemed vouchers shall be considered fraud and may result in the suspension of the customer’s account and forfeiture of any purchases and any future refund requests for any reason submitted by an offending customer will be denied.
The Got Spot reserves the right to automatically suspend without notice user accounts when fraudulent activity is suspected and or confirmed and when it may somehow damage The Got Spot’s reputation.
Intentionally redeeming duplicate Got Spot Vocuhers can be considered theft and may result in the suspension of your Got Spot account and prosecution by local authorities. Any and all customer purchases may be forfeited as a result of fraudulent activity. Unauthorized Duplicate Use of Got Spot Vouchers is a violoation of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Missouri, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, District of Colombia and Most State Laws.
Registering multiple accounts under different email address’ by the same user may be considered fraud and will result in the suspension of all accounts and purchases without refund.
Breach of Contract
Any merchant breach or partial breach of any written contract agreed to by with The Got Spot by any confirmed current at the time of signing member of ownership or management of said merchant may result in cancellation of services, withholding of shared revenues, deletion of listings, etc.
Any Merchant Breach Or notice of intent to breach a written agreement with The Got Spot (formerly cisaves) removes any and all responsibilities of The Got Spot under the terms of the written agreement.
Any and all legal fees incurred for breach of contract By The Got Spot (formerly cisaves) for any reason whatsoever shall be the sole responsibility of the merchant.
Merchants are exclusively responsible for any and all liability for all Got Spot vouchers assigned to their business refused by said merchant under written contract.
Any and all disputes will be settled via arbitration in Champaign County Illinois.
The Got Spot (formerly cisaves) reserves the right to begin or end promotional pricing with or without notice at any time.
By using The Got Spot you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
By using thegotspot.com in any and all manners you agree to the terms above.