About The Happy Hooker – OC’s Favorite Bay Boat
The Happy Hooker started providing bay fishing trips in Ocean City in 1992. Although the boat was upgraded in 2005, she has always operated on Talbot Street Pier. The Happy Hooker is a specially designed 37 foot bay fishing headboat. She carries all USCG required safety equipment and has a USCG licensed captain along with a professional mate.
Anglers aboard the Happy Hooker can catch Flounder, Croaker and Rockfish. All rods, reels and bait are provided. The captain and mate will assist you with set up and will find the best spots in the bay where the fish are biting.
Things To Note
- Rod, reels and bait are included.
- Food and beverages are not included in ticket price.
- It is recommended to bring a jacket in the early summer and fall as temperatures on the water can be chillier than on shore.
- Small coolers are permitted.
- No baby strollers allowed on boat. Don’t forget to tip the mate!