Pressotherapy is a procedure that is said to help with lymphatic drainage, thereby potentially slimming the look of the arms and legs (because they carry less fluid), easing aches and pains, and detoxifying the body.
It uses an air pressure machine to inflate a suit that squeezes your arms, legs, and abdomen in a rhythmic motion, similar to a massage. There is some evidence that lymphatic drainage massage like pressotherapy can reduce the appearance of cellulite and release fluid in the lymph nodes which may build up after surgery, infection or after certain cancer treatments.
- relaxed muscles and fewer ache
- s reduction in appearance of cellulite
- reduction of swelling and stiffness in the limbs
- drainage of fluid and toxins
- toned and firm skin
- stronger immune system due to lymph moving properly
- You should NOT receive lymphatic drainage massage if you have:
- congestive heart failure
- history of blood clots or stroke
- current infection
- liver problems
- kidney problems
- Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure
- If you are pregnant