Chicago History Walking TourPay $12 to learn about Chicago’s rich history while taking a leisurely stroll along Chicago’s scenic River Walk. A $25 value!
- 52% Savings
- 22 Bought
- Deal Has Ended
About This Offer
With today’s deal, pay just $12 to experience the most entertaining and fascinating history walking tour in Chicago!
Burn off some calories while learning about Chicago’s incredible history, its tragedies and triumphs, and the indomitable will of its citizens while viewing some of the city's architectural jewels.
Throughout this highly entertaining and interactive journey, your tour guide will regale you with stories of the city’s amazing history in a trademark, award winning, and anecdotal fashion. The tour’s narrative is filled with interesting facts and stories about Chicago’s history and architecture with some pop culture thrown in to add flavor. Most importantly, the narrative explains in detail how an onion-strewn swamp at the intersection of a sleepy river and great lake became one of the World’s leading “Alpha” cities.
Why this tour is the best in the city:
• Storytelling: Your tour guides are gifted storytellers who tell Chicago's history through the use of fun and engaging stories!
• Visualization: Each guest shares a tour visual packet and is able to relive Chicago's past with dozens of carefully chosen photos that support the tour's interesting narrative
• Tours begin June 3 at 111 East Wacker – Lower Lobby – across from Houlihans Restaurant and end at Trump Tower Plaza.
• Memorable stops include McCormick Bridge House, Vietnam Plaza, Trump Tower, Tribune Building, Wrigley Building, and many others.
• Tour involves stair climbing with both standing and sitting – minimal walking
• Length: 2 and 1/2 hours – ¾ mile walk
Whether you’re a life-long Chicagoan or a first time visitor, this tour is the perfect way to learn about the beloved city’s abundant history. Grab this deal today and join in on this fantastic journey!
The Fine Print
- May purchase multiples for return visits or as gifts for other users.
- Reservations required.
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies. Voucher subject to forfeit.
- Tours begin at 111 E. Wacker, Lower Lobby.
- Tour must be taken by October 31, 2013.
- Promotional value expires October 31, 2013
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms